Ultimate Immersion SE ENB
This is my brand new ENB for Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) which I spent months perfecting. I tried to lean towards realism as much as possible with a touch of fantasy. It is perfect for either gameplay, cinematic recordings or screenshots. The depth of field is off by default, but already tweaked for you if you turn it on in the ENB menu to use it. This ENB looks best with our mod list, which you can see alongside on our website, with all the installation guides needed to achieve exact same result.
The ENB is compatible with any weather but looks best with NAT.
Subscribe for more news and updates!
- Download the latest ENB binaries at enbdev.com
- Open the “Wrapper” folder and extract the content to where your SkyrimSE.exe is
- Download Ultimate Immersion SE ENB package
- Extract and replace all content in your SkyrimSE.exe game folder (same as step 2.)
NAT Skin Tone Fix
To fix the black face issue and reddish skin tone you have to disable few effects in NAT settings.
- Go to your spells, select ‘NAT settings’ and activate it
- Select ‘Graphic options’
- Disable ‘SS Scattering’, ‘Dawn & Dusk Natural Lighting’ and ‘Wet Effects’
Help us keep this website running
We work really hard to deliver these mod lists and installation guides. As the number of our website users increases constantly, the site may result in a temporary downtime more frequently. We will need to upgrade our server power in the future to avoid this and would appreciate it greatly if you could contribute on our Patreons to upgrade the server speed and keep the website alive and running, as these things come quite pricey. If you decide to support us we thank you in advance!